The Contribution Compass is a powerful tool to help us invest time rather than spend it, while navigating to our highest potential. Yet it’s not just a profiling tool – it’s a personal and business growth methodology. It could change your life. Yet you could easily fall prey to what most people do with a tool such as this – chuck it into the bottom drawer and forget about it. Our goal is to beat the habit of casting your profiler outta sight outta mind, never to add its value, and rather unlocking the value of your new understanding and making a difference.
This course will help you take the next step from knowing your profile result to really starting to work with applying what you now know to consciously maximise your contribution.
In this learning journey, video resources and practical exercises guide you to a deeper connection to the Contribution Compass and your flow, talent, natural energy and the contribution you can most easily make.
- Understand the core concepts of natural energy and the four natural energies.
- Develop a high-level understanding of the eight profiles of the Contribution Compass.
- Apply your understanding in reflecting on your own natural energy and profile.
- Develop a few key strategies on how to maximise your contribution and that of your team.
Introduction to Contribution Compass is video-rich and experiential. Video resources guide you through the concepts you need. Each lesson provides an opportunity to reflect deeply on your own profile and natural energy as well as review your understanding of what you have learnt. The learning methodologies utilised have been allocated as follows:
The map below provides an outline of the areas covered through the practical exercises. Each lesson covers off specific parts of the map.
Take this Course
- Natural Energy Establishing a foundation: defining natural energy and the four types thereof.
- Eight Profiles Maximising contribution: exploring how each profile contributes meaningfully.
- Application Applying natural energy: getting a glimpse into the many ways to apply the profiler.